The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology (CCHIT®) today announced that 10 electronic health record (EHR) products for office-based physicians are the first certified under the new CCHIT Certified® 08 criteria.
The 8 new fully CCHIT Certified 08 Ambulatory EHR products are:
- Community Computer Service Inc, MEDENT, version 18, additionally certified for Child Health
- eClinicalWorks, eClinicalWorks, version 8, additionally certified for Child Health
- Epic Systems Corporation, EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, version Spring 2008, additionally certified for Child Health
- Greenway Medical Technologies Inc, PrimeSuite, version 2008, additionally certified for Child Health and Cardiovascular Medicine
- McKesson Provider Technologies, Practice Partner, version 9.3, additionally certified for Child Health
- MedLink International Inc, MedLink TotalOffice, version 3.1
- MedPlexus Inc, MedPlexus EHR, version 9.2, additionally certified for Child Health
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems Inc, NextGen EMR, version 5.5.27, additionally certified for Child Health and Cardiovascular Medicine
In addition, two products were pre-market, conditionally CCHIT Certified 08 ambulatory EHR products. Pre-market, conditionally certified EHRs are new products that haven’t yet been put into regular use at a customer clinic:
- Pulse Systems, Pulse Patient Relationship Management, version 4.1
- VIP Medicine LLC, SmartClinic, version 16
For more information, see the press release on the latest crop of CCHIT Certified products.